To call the local doctor at home you need to be attached to the clinic with the right of home care. You have the right to call the house of the district doctor, if for health reasons cannot come to the clinic.
You can call the local doctor at the house through:
ways to call a doctor at home
Call a doctor via egov.kz
- Register or log in to the portal;
- Choose the tab «Healthcare» and then choose the service «Call a doctor at home»;
- Fill in the electronic request gaps.
Period of service provision: not more than 30 min.
The end result of the service: notification of the day and time of appointment, the name of the clinic, doctor’s full family name (surname).
* You must be attached to medical organizations at the place of residence, Otherwise, the service is refused..
Quick access link to get the service: https://egov.kz/cms/ru/services/health_care/496pass_mz
call a doctor through the clinic registry
- Contact the registry of the polyclinic;
- Provide an identity document. Either::
- Call the number of the clinic registry;
- State the address of residence.
Period of service provision: not more than 10 min
The end result of the service: Entry in the hospital’s medical call log and oral response indicating the date and time of the doctor’s visit
Call a doctor through the application «Damumed»
- Download the app via Appstore and Playmarket;
- Register or log in to the app;
* All services are available only for patients attached to a medical organization that uses the Complex Medical Information System DamuMed
- Call a doctor for yourself or your family ( app guides: https://lkp-krg.dmed.kz/Help/Manual).
* It is important to contact the hospital registry in order to bind the family members, confirming the kinship..